29 October, 2009

I love a good costume party...

...and I've made my share of wearable art for the occasion in years gone by. This year, no one has prevailed upon me for a costume, even though a party or two will be attended.

If I was to attend a costume party this weekend, this (credit) is where I'd start my costuming:


Meow!


In the spirit of the season, this was my casual Friday outfit at work: Royal Winnipeg Ballet sweatshirt from the Dracula ballet I saw - and loved - many-many years ago, silk dupioni slacks I'd made; accessorized with the boots, red silk scarf, red earrings, and deep red/nearly black nail polish. Enough makeup to scare the dead. Bright red lipstick, but alas, no fangs.

Trick-or-treating night tonight - take good care of all your littles.

No comments:

Post a Comment